Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Questions after English Grad. Visit

1)Personally, what I found most interesting and perplexing, was just how interested the grads seemed to be in my peers and I. I think that youth are generally disregarded by older, more articulate people, so when they took notes on what we said, or probed us for our input, I felt flattered, but a little confused.

2)My thinking has been slightly altered as to what I think an English teacher does. I found the demeanor of the professor we saw as friendly, but very in control of the class when she spoke to us. I now see that more then just teaching, they stand as a bit of a role model, and as someone to look to in the ways of a student's education.

3) I don't have any remaining questions really. Well, other then the fact that I'm still stunned that the class had such an interest in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment