Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Graduate Course Reflection

For me, the most interesting aspect of the entire affair was how enthralled the graduates were with what I had to say. They genuinely seemed interested in my experiences in English, and they wanted to hear all that I had to discuss. They also treated me as an equal, which I was rather impressed with. I was also surprised as to how they were able to relate to everyone and express themselves clearly and articulately.

The future teachers are going to need to be more educated in the technology that will be involved in these studies. With technology constantly increasing at an alarming rate, many will find that the conventional ways of writing and studying will be replaced with more advanced procedures.

I do not have any questions at the moment. I am quite overwhelmed by this experience and what I have learned about this field. I feel that I have learned a lot in a relatively short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment